Not only men have pimples. and skinproblems with acne.
For the treatment of pimples and acne, a dermatologist is always the best choice.
He or she prescribes for the treatment of the skin effective creams, gels and various solutions and / or internal agents that reduce inflammation and the further spread of acne.
For example, they use
- Benzoyl Peroxide
It has a bactericidal effect, dissolves blackheads and calluses and is anti-inflammatory.
- Retinoid or vitamin A acid preparations
These are prescription and can be applied externally.
They work against the keratinization of the sebaceous gland ducts and reduce the formation of comedones.
The renewal of the skin is greatly stimulated, which counteracts the formation of deep scars.
Overall, the skin improves due to retinoid.
- Azelaic acid and Adapalene also reduce the keratinization of the sebaceous glands and have an anti-inflammatory and antibacterial effect.
Also subject to prescription are antibiotics that fight bacteria that colonize the sebaceous gland duct.
- Alpha hydroxyl acids in various forms of concentration can open the pores of the ducts of the sebaceous glands.
Even specially trained beauticians use highly concentrated alpha-hydroxyl or fruit acids to treat skin acne.
- For more severe forms of acne, drugs are administered internally (systemically), i.e. in the form of tablets:
For the treatment of male skin acne in addition to the antibiotics also, it also includes preparations with isotretinoin:
It is the most effective remedy for the most severe acne.
It is only for use in men in question, because it can be, for example, in pregnant women harmful to the unborn child.
Here it goes on:
- 01 Oily skin, pimples, scars from acne. The reasons
- 02 What can one do about acne?
- 04 What to do about acne scars?
- 05 What you should know if you have pimples